2012 Takes my Blog to Fiberluscious

2012 Takes my Blog to Fiberluscious
Click on the logo to see my newest Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

Win the Tiara and Save in Fiberluscious when you sign up for Stitched!

When you sign up for my "Queen of Creativity" tiara on Stitched, you will receive 25% off in my Fiberluscious Shop on Etsy.



Win the "Queen of Creativity" Tiara!
To Win simply...
1. Register to take my Stitched Online Video Workshop,
2. Follow my blog, Fiberluscious
3. Like my Fiberluscious Shop on Etsy,
4. Like Alma Stoller's Blog
and
5. Like Stitched.


The drawing will take place after last day of registration, which is on May 21st.

Winners will be announced on Friday, May 25th! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and questions!
Let me know what you are working on.
Request a stitchery product or kit.
Ask me about my Etsy shop.
Please note, all comments are moderated
so there may be a delay before yours is posted.